1 x 600g packet replaces 20kg of Hydrated Lime
- Hydrated Lime and additive replacement*
- Eco-friendly - Uses up to 30% less water than hydrated lime
- Non-hazardous by NOHSC Criteria - Safe for Users
- Commercial Grade – Ideal for DIY and commercial projects
- Mortar produced with EcoSYN™ conforms to AS 3700 Masonry Structures
*Please note: EcoSYN™ cannot be used as a replacement for Hydrated Lime in soil stabilisation and septic waste applications.
LIMITATIONS: EcoSYN™ is not a Hydrated Lime replacement in traditional sand/lime mortars.
STEP 1 Shake the bottle before use. Dilute 1 litre of Brickies’ Own Plasticiser with 19 litres of clean water in a container before use Let water, EcoSYN™ and cement mix for a minimum of 1 minute BEFORE ADDING SAND.
Important: Always add EcoSYN™ immediately AFTER the cement.
Allow all ingredients to mix for a minimum of 8 minutes. Add water as required to achieve ideal workability (do not use excess water).
Depending on quality of sand, dose rates of EcoSYN™ can vary for bricklaying mortar (approx. 100g-150g). EcoSYN can be increased up to 300g or decreased to 100g and will not harm the mortar in any way.
When rendering, start with 220g of EcoSYN™ and increase up to 300g if more stickiness is required.
Please see pack for instructions for shovel batching and further details.
600g & 2.4kg